perjantai 19. syyskuuta 2014

Con con con!

Okay, I't week from Tracon. I have to say that I'm really really impessed.
Con was extremely well-organized and the spirit was really warm! Guys at the meeting were so great - I wish I could have stayed longer and get to know some people. : )
   The reason why I'm writing in English is kind of silly and childish, but I don't really want to hurt anyone (You'll see what I mean.) and I kind of want to punish myself by writing in English. So - we went to the Tracon with a friend of mine and my family. I bought the tickets ages ago to me and my friend,but when I wanted to buy one to Linnea, them were already sold out. Well, we weren't really depressed about that, because she could still come to the meeting area where the Doctor Who session was hold.

   So we went to the meeting and it was simply great! Oh, I can't even verbalize how marvelous the people there were - the great sense of humor and great costumes - what else would a little fangirl wish? : D Because my friend got bored in the meeting, we left in the middle of session, because that really wasn't her genre. But when we had toured a bit in the affair area, some of her friends showed up. Yeah, now you'll say that I was jealous, but I really felt myself outsider and then - she just went with her friend. Not asking if I wanted to come with the (It shoud be that SHE asked THEM if they wanted to come with US), they just - went. And then. I was alone. I didn't see anyone who I would know and when I went to the meeting area, there weren't anybody. So I ended up walking around and watchsing... I sow my friend only once and we did phone eachothers, but I think she wasn't willing to be both with her friends and me. I know that hanging out with friend from another fandom isn't the greatest thing ever, but still, I had bought her ticket and her custome was practikly mine and she came with me. I wasn't really willing to hangout with her friends, cause I think we don't have anything in common.  If i wanted to go to the fair alone, I would have done it.

As a summary, I was very sad over that fact that I missed a big part of meeting and addendly her behaviour wasn't great anyway.

So... Sorry about misspellings. : D And I know, I shouldn't write this behind her back, but this really irritates me and I'm so ARRGH that I just can't say it to her.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti